Even the Undeserving
I have received two awards from the great Irish Manboy, personally I’m not sure whether I deserve them but if the Manboy says I do then who am I to argue? So it’s the usual format: I have to answer a series of questions (possibly untruthfully but you’ll never know) and nominate others who are probably alot more deserving of the awards. First I’ll tackle the Sunshine Blog Award and then move on to the Reality one.
1. Who is your favourite philosopher? Who was that one who played for Brazil and wore a sheet wrapped around him?…er…ah yes, Socrates.
2. What is your favourite number? 144. You know when you’ve got to 12×12 the times table is finished and you can go out to play.
3. What is your favourite animal? My cats, least favourite are my dogs.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter links? Twitter is @SaysBreslin, I don’t do FB because I don’t want corporations and the security services trawling through my personal stuff just so they can get to know me a little better. In fact these questions are starting to seem like a bit of a consumer personality test.
5. What is your favourite time of day? I mean, who comes up with stuff like this? Favourite time of day for crying out loud.
6. What is your favourite holiday? One where advertisers don’t pester me with things they think I’ll buy based on my answers in online quizzes.
7. What is your favourite physical activity? Nothing strenuous.
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Tea
9. What is your favourite flower? I’m a bloke
10. What is your passion? I really, really love answering questions.
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change? Everything
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? 19, I spent some good times on the road in Britain and Europe following New Model Army.
3. What one thing really scares you? I’ve seen the worst, now nothing scares me.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? I want to finish my book “Me & Gus on the Roof of the World.” I’ll complete it in the next couple of months.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? Nah, I’m fine thanks.
Now I’ve got to find others to nominate, great! I hate doing this because there are so many great bloggers that I don’t want them to feel like I don’t appreciate their work if I don’t nominate them. I’m going to pick some that I don’t think I’ve mentioned before, but only 5 because I’m lazy, everyone else who didn’t get my nomination – still luv ya!